Delivery and Returns
All our products are shipped FREE of charge to mainland UK. There are no hidden charges on standard orders.
We will send your order on a 1-5 business day service via Royal Mail.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations you have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after placing the order for any item purchased from Energenie, for a full refund*.
Order cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com, within 14 days of receipt of your product quoting your order number.
If however your order has already been processed, you will need to return the order to us.
Please read the Return section below.
Return or exchange an item
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply notify us within 14 days of receipt of the item, and return the item or items to us in their original condition* within 14 days of your notification. We will issue a refund on receipt, or replace the item.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- We will provide a pre-paid returns label to cover the basic cost of returning the item to us. If you wish to use a more expensive service such as tracked or special delivery Energenie will reimburse the cost up to the normal postage rate.
- The parcel can take on average up to 7 days to reach us, however at certain times of the year it may take longer, unless sent via special delivery.
- The refund issued may be refused, or be less than was paid for the goods if the condition of the returned goods is not as per their original condition.
- Please contact us to obtain your returns form and prepaid returns address label; a returns reference number (RMA) will also be issued to you. Following completion of the returns form please send the parcel to us at:
Essex, CM19 5TH
If the item you received is faulty, or develops a fault within 12 months (3 years for LED lighting) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0844 412 7923 quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return. If our technical department cannot help you with the fault then we will send you a freepost returns label.
I received the wrong item
If the item you received is not what you originally ordered, please contact email@example.com or ring 0844 412 7923 quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. If we cannot help you then we will send you a freepost returns label.
Discount codes & vouchers
If a discount was applied to your original order, the amount refunded will be adjusted to allow for the revised order value and appropriate discount level.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
*Note: We will be unable to accept the return of any item where there is evidence that these instructions have not been followed. The item must be returned in its original packaging with any enclosed documentation. Handle with care and do not apply any unnecessary force.